INDIAN TRAIN STATUS
Quick and easy access to live running train status, along with time tables, station info, and PNR status enquiry for Indian Railways.
With home screen widgets & quick★marks for ultra-quick, one-touch access to train, station & PNR status and time tables.
Time Tables are cached offline for quick rechecking, for up to one month.
Also features a handy berth & seat calc and a reservation date calc with reminders.
COURIER TRACKER »MULTI«
Tracking for over TWO-HUNDRED popular couriers in India and around the world.
TRACKING HISTORY: With a color scheme and tagging for easy identification
BARCODE SCANNING: Using the free ZXing barcode scanner, or QR Droid for Android and fast system provided scanning in iPhone & iPad
THE MAGIC STAR ‘★’: Bring more frequently used couriers to the top of the list
SMART PASTE: Paste text directly from an SMS or email – even an entire message, or a link – and the tracking number will be searched for and pasted.
SAVE & SHARE: Tracking documents may be saved for offline viewing (Android version), and shared from the app using the various options available in the system.
The app is constantly updated and improved based on user feedback.
Note: The app works by directing the queries to the tracking sites of the respective couriers.
IN TRAIN ALARM
Location based alarms for Railway Stations in India – UK and Israel are also supported in Android. The app comes with a list of Railway Stations with their locations to set the alarms. Over 3000 stations are currently listed, more stations are being added continuously.
Be informed when your train is about to reach a station, using the location services on your mobile phone! No internet connection is required for the alarm to work.
The alarms are set with a triggering radius of 5 to 25km – the exact options vary between the different platforms, with a reasonable error margin depending on the accuracy of the location fix.
The Android version uses a unique low battery consuming location alarm service provided by Anagog Ltd. (www.anagog.com). The iOS & Windows Phone 8 versions uses low battery background location updates provided by the system.
The Android version has been featured on the NDTV gadgets site among 5 apps that make train travel in India better, on AndroidOS.in as one the best apps for Indian Railways and as one of the apps in the Google Play Store India “Independence Day Collection” of 2015.
***For GSM iPhones***
- Setup conditional call diverts for iPhone!
- All, Busy, Unanswered & Unreachable
- Phone number to divert may be selected from the contacts list
- Appropriate standard GSM call divert code will be generated, this has to be manually pasted in the phone app and the call button hit to implement the divert
Store, share and check status of Indian Railways SMS e-tickets!
THE BUSINESS CARD APP
- Keep a business card ready to share on your phone
- Works 100% offline
- With a big, bright QR code that may be scanned using any available QR code scanner, on any platform
- You can also share using options like NFC (Android Beam), if supported by your phone
In short, if you are ever likely to forget your business card – or would like to go paperless – this app is for you!
IV STROKE THROMBOLYSIS
This app from is intended for bedside use for acute stroke thrombolysis by clinicians. Features available include:
- Storage of basic patient details
- Thrombolysis Check List
- NIH Stroke Scale Calculator
- Dose Calculator
- Modified Rankin Scale Calculator
- Storage of follow up visit details
- Export formatted printable (.html) reports
- The patient details can be shared by SMS or other available messaging options, hence the app is also ready to be used as a Telestroke accessory tool if necessary.
- The patient list and details can also be exported to a spreadsheet (.csv) file for sharing / research.
Bàby Memorial Hospital (BMH) is the largest multispecialty, tertiary care referral hospital in the corporate sector in Kerala, where I work as a Neurologist.
The BMH App provides quick access to internal contact numbers, locations of various facilities in the hospital, one-click emergency dialing, as well as first-aid instructions for many common medical emergencies, from the BMH emergency department.
PARTICLE SOLITAIRE: THE GAME
Clear all the particles by splitting them into smaller bits, with your finger!